Dr. Pharoan's area of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
We strive for excellence and are committed to providing the highest, reasonable quality of care possible to our patients.
- Management of difficult care of intestinal fistulas, obstruction, diverticulitis or gastro-intestinal cancer
- Critical care of the surgical patient
- Upper Endoscopy and Colonoscopy for surveillance
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Laparoscopic gastro-intestinal surgery of stomach, small bowel, colon and rectum
- Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia repairs
- Laparoscopic peritoneal dialysis catheters
- Insertion of central lines and PICC lines for access, dialysis, chemotherapy or nutrition support
- Advanced nutrition support for intestinal failure, obstruction or difficulty in swallowing
Our focus is on the wholesome of good health through evidence based medicine, patient advocacy and service, along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems. We may not be able to guarantee outcome, but we will do our best to preserve, protect and improve human life.
We are dedicated to the health and well being of you and your family. We offer preventive and acute care for teens and adults. We are concerned with all aspects of your health, gastro-intestinal, surgical and nutritional, in every stage of life.
Our goal is to treat patients the way we want to be treated. Our care will be sensitive towards the patients' physical, spiritual, emotional and ethnic needs.